Marmoleum Click Tiles
Fun to design, easy to install. Marmoleum Click consists of easy to install panels, with 2.5 mm Marmoleum on top and a sound-absorbing cork backing. The panels are available in 23 colours and 3 sizes, offering endless design possibilities. This natural floor covering is not only tactile and comfortable, it is also anti-static, durable and easy to maintain.
Marmoleum is one of the most eco-friendly types of flooring there is — high-quality, sustainably produced linoleum, made with 97% natural and renewable materials, in European factories powered solely by green energy. Available in a wide range of beautiful colours and patterns, it's especially popular with schools and hospitals, for its durability and ease of cleaning, but is also a great choice for the home or office.
- Thickness: 2.5 mm Marmoleum, plus cork backing = 9.8 mm
- Length x width: 90 x 30 cm, 60 x 30 cm and 30 x 30 cm
- 17dB impact sound reduction
- Antistatic & bacteriostatic
- 97% natural raw materials
- 72% rapidly renewable
- 43% recycled content
- Low emissions; no phthalates, plasticisers or PVC
- Manufactured in Europe, in factories running on green electricity
- Certified by internationally recognized environmental labels such as the Blue Angel, The Nordic Swan and Nature Plus.
- Finish: Topshield 2