Marmoleum Striato Original
The palette of the Marmoleum Striato Original collection is neutral, with warm tones and greyish colours, from light to dark. This subtle, naturalistic palette looks great on its own, complementing the colours of the surrounding environment, and also works well in combination with other floor coverings.
About Marmoleum Linear
The renewed Marmoleum Striato collection features exciting linear floor designs in both warm neutrals and outspoken bright colours. The organic linear patterns add visual interest, making a wide range of compelling floor designs possible. Striato Textura adds a tactile dimension, with its natural embossing creating a stylish play of light and shadow.
- Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Length x width: ≤ 33 m x 200 cm
- Antistatic & bacteriostatic
- 97% natural raw materials
- 72% rapidly renewable
- 43% recycled content
- Low emissions; no phthalates, plasticisers or PVC
- Manufactured in Europe, in factories running on green electricity
- Certified by internationally recognized environmental labels such as the Blue Angel, The Nordic Swan and Nature Plus.
- Finish: Topshield 2