Marmoleum Striato Textura
Marmoleum Striato Textura adds a new dimension to our Marmoleum flooring by embossing it with 2 textures: Flow and Driftwood. Embossing the linoleum brings the floor to life; it changes with every angle you look at it.
A practical advantage of the texture is that floor imperfections due to usage and dirt particles are hidden from the eye. The embossing also improves the slip resistance of the floor (R10).
About Marmoleum Linear
The renewed Marmoleum Striato collection features exciting linear floor designs in both warm neutrals and outspoken bright colours. The organic linear patterns add visual interest, making a wide range of compelling floor designs possible. Striato Textura adds a tactile dimension, with its natural embossing creating a stylish play of light and shadow.
- Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Length x width: ≤ 33 m x 200 cm
- Antistatic & bacteriostatic
- 97% natural raw materials
- 72% rapidly renewable
- 43% recycled content
- Low emissions; no phthalates, plasticisers or PVC
- Manufactured in Europe, in factories running on green electricity
- Certified by internationally recognized environmental labels such as the Blue Angel, The Nordic Swan and Nature Plus.
- Finish: Topshield 2