The perfect floor to make a subtle statement. From a distance, Splash appears light grey with a slight nuance in tone, but from up close, there are hints of surprising colours peeking through. This modern and playful design is ideal for use on its own, but can also act as a connector between bolder colours in floor designs.
About Marmoleum Marbled
Defining natural spaces. Discover the natural beauty of this sustainable flooring choice. Our new Marmoleum Marbled collection expands the classic marbled pattern into 5 beautiful organic structures in a large range of colours. The range of shades and textures offers great versatility in floor design and combines perfectly with other natural surfaces such as wood and stone.
- Thickness: 2.5 mm / 3.5 mm
- Length x width: ≤ 33 m x 200 cm and ≤ 33 m x 195 cm
- Antistatic & bacteriostatic
- 97% natural raw materials
- 72% rapidly renewable
- 43% recycled content
- Low emissions; no phthalates, plasticisers or PVC
- Manufactured in Europe, in factories running on green electricity
- Certified by internationally recognized environmental labels such as the Blue Angel, The Nordic Swan and Nature Plus.
- Finish: Topshield 2