Marmoleum Terra is mix of earthy colours with a close, tight and highly contrasting structure inspired by igneous rocks. It combines a sophisticated small-scale marbled structure with great soil hiding properties, providing a natural feel to any environment.
About Marmoleum Marbled
Defining natural spaces. Discover the natural beauty of this sustainable flooring choice. Our new Marmoleum Marbled collection expands the classic marbled pattern into 5 beautiful organic structures in a large range of colours. The range of shades and textures offers great versatility in floor design and combines perfectly with other natural surfaces such as wood and stone.
- Thickness: 2.5 mm / 3.5 mm
- Length x width: ≤ 33 m x 200 cm, ≤ 33 m x 195 cm
- Antistatic & bacteriostatic
- 97% natural raw materials
- 72% rapidly renewable
- 43% recycled content
- Low emissions; no phthalates, plasticisers or PVC
- Manufactured in Europe, in factories running on green electricity
- Certified by internationally recognized environmental labels such as the Blue Angel, The Nordic Swan and Nature Plus.
- Finish: Topshield 2