Create your floor! Our Marmoleum Modular collection features sustainable linoleum tiles in a variety of sizes and patterns — including many adapted from our other Marmoleum ranges — allowing you to create stunning one-of-a-kind floor designs. The planks and tiles are created around visuals of wood, concrete, stone and marble, and can be used on their own or to mix and match, both delivering a beautiful, sustainable floor.
Marmoleum is one of the most eco-friendly types of flooring there is — high-quality, sustainably produced linoleum, made with 97% natural and renewable materials, in European factories powered solely by green energy. Available in a wide range of beautiful colours and patterns, it's especially popular with schools and hospitals, for its durability and ease of cleaning, but is also a great choice for the home or office.
- Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Length x width: varied
- Antistatic & bacteriostatic
- 97% natural raw materials
- 72% rapidly renewable
- 43% recycled content
- Low emissions; no phthalates, plasticisers or PVC
- Manufactured in Europe, in factories running on green electricity
- Certified by internationally recognized environmental labels such as the Blue Angel, The Nordic Swan and Nature Plus.
- Finish: Topshield 2