Presenting the pure character of linoleum. The smooth surface and minimal, unpretentious material expression of Marmoleum Walton makes it the ultimate representative of traditional linoleum flooring. Its plain visual makes Walton easy adaptable to whatever context it's used in, and the subtle texture gives it a soft and natural look. The contemporary colour palette includes both cool greys, warm earth tones and rich classic shades.
About Marmoleum Solid
The pure nature of linoleum flooring. Marmoleum Solid flooring combines attractive contemporary floor designs with unrivalled versatility & innovation. Discover Marmoleum Cocoa, with added cocoa shells creating a unique granular look. Or the embossed Slate design that combines the aesthetics of stone with the warmth & purity of Marmoleum.
- Thickness: 2.5 mm / 3.5 mm
- Length x width: ≤ 33 m x 200 cm and ≤ 33 m x 195 cm
- Antistatic & bacteriostatic
- 97% natural raw materials
- 72% rapidly renewable
- 43% recycled content
- Low emissions; no phthalates, plasticisers or PVC
- Manufactured in Europe, in factories running on green electricity
- Certified by internationally recognized environmental labels such as the Blue Angel, The Nordic Swan and Nature Plus.
- Finish: Topshield 2